Monday, December 19, 2011

The last minute wish list of a broke girl : my letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I know you are broke this year.

Like the year before... and the year before the year before.

I am aware that you have to deal with economic challenges. The global crisis, the increasing costs of your workforce (I heard you had to layoff many elves), your divorce from Mrs. Claus (momanager), etc.

Plus, I am not sure I behaved really well...

That is why I have decided to send you a very reasonable wish list this year :

      

  Claudie Pierlot Pink sweater (€195 / approx. $253)



   AGATHA skull ring (€100 / approx. $130)


       
Diptyque Vetyverio Eau de Toilette ($88)


  

The KOOPLES « Skull Bikeuse » T-Shirt (€65 / approx. $85)

         

   SUNO Sneakers ($65)

          


  Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel (approx. $55)


  

  Marc Jacobs iPad case (approx. $48)

          


  ANTHROPOLOGIE Curvy Chrysanthemum Vase ($28)

   


  ANTHROPOLOGIE Wire-Wrapped Magnifying Glass ($16 and $20)

  


  ANTHROPOLOGIE Tagged Bouquet Journal ($14)



Santa, if you could please bring me one or two of these items, I swear I will be nice next year !

Alda Mori

P.S. 1: Santa I took the liberty of indicating the prices so you can realize how happy you can make me with very affordable gifts.

P.S. 2: I swear I am not an ANTHROPOLOGIE secret agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment